Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Be My Valentine Chalkboard


Good morning!
There is a new chalkboard in the house for Valentines Day! 
 and if you are a regular reader of my blog you will notice the kitchen is no longer yellow! It is rainwashed ( blue, grey, green) I love the change!
 The chalkboard is in a thrifted frame that I had a board cut to fit and I change it out seasonally.. It hangs in the entrance to the kitchen from the family room.. I think it turned out so pretty ! About another week of the winter decor and I will be springing it up around here! Hope you are having a great week!
If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
                                           http://www.jenniferrizzo.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/

5 comments:

Carol said...

Just love your latest chalkboard, Priscilla--so frilly and fun for Valentine's Day. Interestingly, we have been painting our guest room a very similar color and I just love it--so soothing and soft :)

Vickie said...

What a gorgeous chalkboard for Valentine's Day!!

Unknown said...

I love the name of the paint color too!
Beautiful Valentine chalkboard!
Kathleen in Az

Karen said...

Beautiful Valentine chalkboard!

Laura said...

Your board are so clever
Going to find you on face book do not do insagram
Happy Valentines
Laura