Friday, October 7, 2016

Halloween Mantel 2016

 Good morning!
The mantel is all decorated for Halloween!

 I redrew the design that I drew for Seasons in Chalk ..added a couple more Halloweenish words.. and a garland of leaves and flowers around the Jack O lantern.. How cute does that Jack o Lantern look?
Seasons in Chalk art Halloween ( a chalkboard stitchy collaboration between me and Hands On Design for Just Cross Stitch Magazine)
 I cut a couple branches from our tree ..and  added some of the crows from Dollar Tree .Sweater pumpkins also hold a crow on each side of the chalkboard..
 I found this pom pom garland at Target dollar spot ( $3.00)
 I wasn't going to use the Halloween bookpage banner I made a couple years ago but it just looked too perfect to not use it! For the garland ..there is 2 pieces of the creepy cheescloth ( dollar tree) 2 fall leaf garlands .. white lights.. the pom pom garland .. and the book page Halloween banner..
 If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)


Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !
Linking to these fabulous parties !   
                                              http://jannolson.blogspot.com/
http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/
http://elizabethandco.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So Halloween festive! Always a Treat to see your mantel:).
Kathleen in Az

GranthamLynn said...

Love your mantle. I'll be featuring you on the 31st!
If you have any Fall theme posts I'd love you to link at the Fall Party.
It's over here:
http://mychristmasjourney.blogspot.com/2016/10/fabulous-fall-party-link-your-party.html
Happy Fall!

Carol said...

Such a cute mantle, Priscilla, and your redrawn chalkboard for October is so cute :) Love the pompom trim--I can't ever pass by the Dollar Spot at Target without buying something cute!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Looks fantastic!! I always admire your talent for Chalkboard art!!
Hugs,
Deb