Saturday, December 5, 2015

The Christmas Village for 2015

Happy Saturday!
Its time for the Christmas Village!
The village surrounds 2 of the trees in the living again this year.. Those trees are elevated on top of the storage bins that The Christmas decorations come out of.
This is the 6th tree in the parade of trees..It is all decorted in cream, gold and silver.. there is a diy bookpage tree topper..

The other tree is the Santa Tree that the village surrounds..
This is my husbands creation.. he sets up the village every year..

all is well in the village.. skaters are skating..the merry go round is spinning..
and Santa and his reindeer are on the rooftops..
and at night...

If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is totally a winter wonderland! It's gorgeous! You should have an open house to show off all of your gorgeous decorating! I love it all.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Darlene Gardner said...

Totally beautiful! I love Christmas villages. Are there houses inside your china cabinet as well? So very pretty - your husband did a great job!

Unknown said...

I've been saying that since I found your blog! Open house! Your handmade creations and styling is stunning! Thank you so much for opening up your house to share! Kathleen in Az

Cindy Lou said...

Spectacular! I love all your trees ! I just want to know how long it takes you guys and where do you put all the bins! ha! A lot of hard workbut absolutely fabulous!!! Enjoy looking !

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

Wow that is truly spectacular!!! I can't even imagine how many hours goes into your village alone!!

joyh82 said...

Wow that is amazing and so beautiful. It has to take forever to set up and put away!

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Oh wow!!

WHat a stunning space. I could spend hours looking at all the wonderful trees and details you put into this. Such a gorgeous room!

cynthia lee designs said...

What a beautiful Christmas Winter Wonderland!!
~Cindy

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

What a sweet hubby you have! He must enjoy his work because it is perfectly gorgeous!

Debra@CommonGround said...

oh wow, this is totally amazing, I could look at this all day!

An Oasis in the Desert said...

WOW, that is amazing.....wonderfully magical!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Be still my heart!! Your village is amazing!! And i love how the trees are elevated!!

Hugs,
Deb