Saturday, September 5, 2015

September's Stitchy Chalkboard


 Good Morning!
Happy Saturday !
Here is my September A Year In Chalk by Hands on Design..

 I decided to photograph it outside with some of my flowers and a vintage Mason Jar..
 Love the cute little jar ! I stitched it on 28 count black Monaco ..it is attached to the frame with a piece of sheet metal on the back of the stitching and a magnet on the black gingham to change it out easily every month. The pedestal frame is from Michael's..Only 3 more months left!
I have been busy getting all my Fall decorating finished and will be back tomorrow with my first post!


I am participating in a Fall Home Tour from http://www.cozylittlehouse.com/ My day is September 17..

If you would like to see what I am up to everyday join me on Instagram and my Facebook page ! I do post on both almost everyday ..Links to my Facebook page , Instagram and Pinterest are in the sidebar .. Hope to see you there ! :)

Thanks so much for all your visits and sweet comments !

Linking to these fabulous parties !

http:http://diyshowoff.com/
http://modvintagelife.blogspot.com//

6 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Love this one! So cute. Can't wait to see your Fall decorating!

Tracy Godfrey

Kris said...

That's so cute! I thought it was a chalkboard at first! I bet you hate to see summer go. Your garden is magnificent!!
XO Kris

Rita said...

So cute! I love your technique of framing so you can change out for the different seasons. I may just have to give it a try myself.

Barb said...

A great little chalkboard design! I'm looking forward to seeing all the Fall decorating!

Carol said...

You've done a great job on keeping up with the monthly chalkboard stitching, Priscilla--this one is so cute! Can hardly believe we only have 3 1/2 months left in this year...

SuperMomNoCape said...

This is so cute! Summer can't make up it's mind whether it's coming or going here. The past two days have been really cool but tomorrow we're supposed to be back up into summer temperatures.