Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Puffy flowers blanket progress

 A little progress update on the puffy flower blanket , so far 39 squares finished .. I think I am going with 9 squares across and 12 or 13 lengthwise.. So I am about 1/3 of the way finished! When I put it together the colors will be more evenly balanced.. I just kind of tossed them around to get a picture. I do really like the colors though ! The pattern for these is really easy here is the pattern and the squares are pretty big!

 The drywall is all up ,hoping he comes today to finish ..Our drywall guy also snowplows and we got another storm yesterday of about 8 inches, so no work on the drywall yesterday.


 Hopefully we can start priming tomorrow !
I have worked alot on the stocking this week but ended up being a stitch off and having to rip out alot ! So frustrating.

Made this little tag with my cricut to go on the owl blanket and hat for a new baby ..
Our college boy will be coming home this weekend for a week, still mis him like crazy !
 
Hope you all have a great day ! Thank you for your visits and nice comments !
linking to :http://daisycottagedesigns.blogspot.com/
http://www.jannolson.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Kris said...

I love that puffy square blanket you are making! So cute! With spring coming, I may have to venture into the granny square land, and do one!!!
The house is coming along nicely. Can't wait to see it all done. I would love to see where you do all of your crafting! Do you have a room. A room where you keep your yarn, your stitchery supplies, and cricut and such????
Love the tag. My best friend's daughter is having a baby and the shower is this Saturday. Wish I had a cricut!!
XO KRis

Petunia Pill said...

Do you realize that I copy just about EVERYTHING you do? I feel like little kid copying her big sister! I've never done a ta dah on the pink and white daisy granny blanket that I copied of yours...because I was ashamed of the copy...right down to the color! But I smile at it every time I pass it because it's cute and I love it. NOW, you're showing me another cute flowery blanket! Eventually, I will get around to copying it also, I suppose! I'm a wreck! So un-original! LOL But the complement is grand...I love...LOVE...everything you make! Hugs, Annette

Beth said...

Love the colors you are using for your puffy flower blanket - so pretty!

Barb said...

Such a beautiful blanket!! I love the windows in your remodel. So much great light will come in them.

Unknown said...

Beautiful work--I love your stocking--such intricate work! The blanket is going to be gorgeous--fantastic fluffy flowers :-)

Carol said...

Oh, I'll bet you are so excited to get this remodel all done, Priscilla!! What a difference :) Can't wait to see it all painted and finished up...

Lovely squares--the colors are so cheerful and your stocking is coming along nicely, too. So sorry you'll be doing some ripping out :(

KimM said...

WOW! Are you talented or what? Love the square - and the stocking is gorgeous.
I saw your blog on LynnB's Linky Party. Please stop by and visit my blog at wisdomwithneedleandthread.blogspot.com

With kind regards,
KimM

Felted Button said...

Really lovely flower squares! And I must say I'm a bit jealous of your home improvements! Found you from Petals to Picots--happy to be here!
Susan

Kara @ Petals to Picots Crochet said...

I love those puffy squares :)

Anonymous said...

I love this blanket and would like to make it for my daughter. Can you share the name of yarn and colors that you used? Thanks