Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas foyer 2011

the two blue snowmen were made by me
One of my older fitz and floyd pieces..

The view from the kitchen to the front door..

Looking in from the front door, Iused evergreen and decomesh ,snowflakes and white lights to do the railing. Its really pretty , but hard to get a good picture ! Theres two flocked garlands that surround the mirror and the first decomesh wreath I made hanging from fishing wire..

tree on landing , no electricity here, so no lights, just little felt ornaments and berry garland..topped with an angel I made about 20 years ago..

stair garland
As always thanks for coming by !



1 comment:

essay best said...

You have a lovely blog and I love the decor and craft ideas that you share with us. You are all set for the holiday season. This Christmas decor look mesmerising. Thanks for sharing the ideas!